Responsibility of Local Chapters
1. Local chapters will search, locate and integrate each OBA member, with in their jurisdiction, update the address, Tel. 1. No. and maintain a list to this effect. They will inform the OBA Management Committee once in a quarter about changes in the list.
2. Highlight the achievements and noble work done by any OBA member so that same can be reflected in the OBA journal.
3. Each chapter will have an E Mail and a website giving full details of the chapters.
4. Contribute articles and write ups for the quarterly news bulletin and OBA journal.
5. Enlist sponsors for the OBA journal.
6. Get as many advertisers as possible for he OBA journal.
7. Strengthen main OBA financially.